If you want to create an account in Discord, you have to know that it is one of the apps that has been gradually gaining more users in recent years thanks to its good performance, since it lets users players be in touch with their friends or even with groups or communities of players while they play.
Discord is so effective that there are even working groups that use it to communicate much better and keep in touch without problems. It allows you to share images, videos, calls, text messages… It is really a very complete application.
One of the main advantages of Discord is that it is available on most current operating systems and can be used from the web application without the need to install it on the computer or cell phone, making it easy to use regardless of the device being used.
Discord has paid or premium versions that deliver some additional features, but the free version is quite complete and more than functional, for this reason it is not necessary to pay to create an account and enjoy the platform to the fullest.
Steps to follow to create a Discord account
To create your account and use this platform, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to open the app or go to the address https://discord.com/register (click here), there select the option “Register”.
- Complete all the information requested in the form. This is very basic information such as the email address, the username and a password.
- When you have entered all the required information, just choose the “Continue” option.
- After this, you will receive a confirmation message of your account and that you will have to open it.
- In the email that you were sent, you have to open it and click on the link that you are given so that you can verify that you are the owner of that email account.
- Now, you will be redirected to a web address where a button will appear that says “Check Email”. Click it to complete the process.
- Once this is done, your account is created correctly and without complications.
That’s it! If you have correctly followed all the instructions we have given you, you have already created your Discord account.
What are you waiting for now? You are ready to create your own server to invite your friends or join your friends’ servers.
- Sources: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us